What are the ramifications of really taking that thought to heart?
Yesterday ended last night.
– All is New Today
– Old Screwups of yesterday are Yesterdays Screwups
– Happy feelings can begin new and happy – not harsh and constricting
– Unsolved problems have a whole new day of fresh thinking ahead
– There are no ties to old wounds, old hurts, old habits
– Life CAN be different because yesterday is past
– New choices can be made
– New friendships, connections and alliances can be made
– Past hurts are healing
– Past hurts are further past
– You can acknowledge past screwups and move upon them to correct them
– You can start correcting past actions right away
– There are no blemishes from the past
– Good thinking can begin the day
– God’s mercy is new every morning
…Truth be told, I spend too much time being linked to the past, and bound by it. I don’t let it go that easily. I drag it into the present. But Yesterday ended last night.
How I easily forget.
Other Posts you might enjoy: